Tuesday, March 6, 2012

He's a miracle God.

"My God can do it, yes, He can do it. He’s a pillar of fire, consuming fire. We can never understand him, He’s a miracle God!”

i love this song. it is a liberian song that we sing at all nations a lot. i love the picture it paints of God...the mighty, fierce, miracle God!

i experienced a miracle the other day...

last thursday my friend and i were driving back from the airport from dropping our other friend off. as we were driving down the highway my engine (of my car i just bought) started cutting out! thankfully, we were slowed down right by an exit. so we got off and literally coasted downhill into a gas station! the manager of the station checked all the levels and a said my car was fine. so i started my car and it turned on...oh my so here we go again. we get back on the road and few minutes later, it cuts out again. this time in traffic. i get the engine going long enough to turn a corner and get up onto a curb. OH MY! we are in cape town and it is about 6 o’clock. what are we to do. my friend gets the hood open. so there we are standing on the side of the road, staring at the engine as i am fanning it...maybe the engine is overheated? oh dear! i make eye contact with a man driving the opposite way. he motions to ask if we need help. umm sure?? he comes to help (sent by God!) and, lo and behold, his daughter has the same car as me and he works on it all the time! he begins doing a full diagnostic for about 20 minutes. he can find NOTHING wrong with it..but the engine continues to not work. i felt so annoyed at this point, because i knew in my heart that this is a stupid attack of the enemy. so as i am sitting in my car, i started praying-- binding the schemes of the enemy and releasing heaven over my car! a little while later, the man gets excited and asks me to try turning the car on one more time. i do and IT WORKS! perfectly. he showed me that the choke was a bit sticky and hadn’t gone back into place completely and so was letting in just a bit of air. it was just a tiny little piece in the engine and he pushed it into place and voila! a perfect engine with NOTHING wrong! oh thank you Papa God! i began thanking this man profusely!



as we began driving down the highway in my perfectly running car, i became overwhelmed...i have nothing to fear! my Father is the miracle God! there is nothing he can’t do! he is VICTORIOUS over the schemes of the evil one and he loves to deliver his children! turn to Him, press into his victory, trust him with a steadfast heart! what joy as we drove all the way home- my car filled with the presence of the Lord, victorious shouting, songs of thankfulness and hearts filled with joy and laughter!

i am so thankful for His miracles! and how much he loves me.

1 comment:

  1. oh YES Lord! He is so good, the Provider and perfect provision!!

    ReplyDelete